Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hints For Job Seekers - #8

[The following is a repeat from a blog of mine 11/30/09.]

Pretty close to a year and a half ago I woman in her 20's came into our office to fill out an application. After she finished, I talked to her a little bit. She noticed a picture I had of one of my dogs and she decided to tell me that she had dogs. Then she told me how she helped her 2 mixed breed dogs to mate. And she got on the floor to demonstrate what she did to help.

My gruff boss happened to stop by my office to give me something at the moment the woman was on my floor. He didn't say a word and left.

After she left, I told my gruff boss the whole story. He told me that he just thought she was some weird friend of mine.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to post a comment, but seriously, what can you say

    ReplyDelete